Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Stuck

Just left our staff meeting. We prayed for all of you and Pastor Tim shared a little about what is on his heart about this weekends message. . We can be stuck on ourselves, stuck in habits, stuck in the past....He shared how he felt this message is a today word from God.

Its kinda a trend that the Sunday after Christmas, attendance in church services is down.So, if you fall in to that category, just want to remind you that you can still tune in at kcfchurch.org and attend Sunday morning online. 9am or 11am.

For some reason we're all a little more open each New Year's to change. We make New Year's resolutions to lose weight, mend a broken relationship, go back to school....etc.
Me...I just want Jesus to help me be all He meant for me to be...and if I'm stuck somewhere...I want to get unstuck.

No comments: